Sport and leisure activity
Pultruded TRIGLASS® composite profiles have long been used for sport and outdoor leisure accessories and equipment.
The particular physical and chemical properties of composite materials that make TRIGLASS® profiles widely appreciated in this sector are:
– high impact resistance, optimal for ski poles and equestrian show jumps
– lightness and mechanical resistance, essential for use as battens in nautical sails
– resistance to chemicals and corrosion, important to all reinforcements and fence supports in or near beach resorts, mountains or swimming pools (including their covers)
– flexibility, important for camping tent reinforcement These are just a few examples of the many uses of fibreglass profiles in the sport sector.
What are the possibilities?
- Golf flags
- Ski poles
- Swimming pool covers
- Equestrian show jumps
- Fence poles for sport areas
- Sail battens
- Tent poles
- Kite spars